The Holidays have arrived and entertaining season is in full swing! The last few years I have found myself looking for the quickest, easiest dishes with the least amount of ingredients. However often those requirements don’t always produce the prettiest never mind the tastiest, of dishes. This Holiday Cheese Ball with Cranberries and Pecans is not only quick & easy, it’s decadent and sooo delicious!
Isn’t it gorgeous?!
This holiday cheeseball with cranberries & pecans can be served with your favorite crackers, thinly slices apples or toasted baguette! And get this..4 ingredients is all you’ll need!!
You’ll notice I surrounded my cheeseball with the leftover cranberries & pecans for extra goodness with each bite! Totally optional..but highly suggested, haha!
- 1 8 oz. brick of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 T. chopped green onion
- 1¼ C. raisins, divided between 1 cup & ¼ cup
- ½ C. chopped pecans, divided between 2¼ cups
- In a medium bowl mix together your room temperature cream cheese, green onions, ¼ cup craisins, ¼ cup of chopped pecans
- Roll your mixture into a ball
- Mix together your remaining 1 cup of craisins & ¼ cup chopped pecans
- You can either roll your cheeseball into the mixture or gently push the mixture into the cheeseball, covering the entire ball
- Serve with your favorite crackers, thinly sliced apples or sliced baguette!